rss
email
twitter
facebook

Aug 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us (not US 'kay?)

First of all, before anything,

to Lissa, This Is The Part Where I tell You I Love You.

Yesterday was our 5th anniversary, and to our parents, thanks for the wish. :)

So yeah, in case it wasn't clear enough, yesterday was our 5th Anniversary. We celebrated lightly, and I mean VERY lightly.

We thought of having dinner outside, but since it was Ramadhan and already 5pm and we haven't  made any reservation yet (yer, blame me, the husband) we were second guessing whether to go outside or not.

Finally, we'd made our mind and decided to go outside whether it's packed or not and since was already 6pm when we made the decision (we know, 1 hour to come to a decision for having dinner is quite ridonkulous) I advice my wife to make a few sandwiches and bring some drinks JUST.IN.CASE. Haha, and what a wonderful idea and how wonderful the sandwiches was.

A very unexpected thing happen on the way to IKANO, the road was actually CLEAR, no traffic in sight as normally the road will be packed with people coming from KL thru MRR2. Thank you God.

We did manage to arrive JUST.IN.TIME for berbuka as the call for prayer was sounded as we came into the parking area. We decided to have some of the sandwiches in the car. (Wife made it with such love, I can't help it but eat it with full of love too :P)

So, long story short we had our late berbuka slash Wedding Anniversary dinner at Thai Express. The food was quite yummy and the service was fast too. Maybe they wasn't as busy after struggling to finish all the orders for buka puasa a few minutes before.

I must remind myself the Thai Cendol there is quite heavenly if eaten during a hot sunny day. Must remember to do that after Raya, hehe.


Btw, my wife bought one of the item above as a wedding present for me. can you guess which?  
(If the smart-ass in you wanted to answer the monkey in office poster, don't, it's wrong)


It's this thingy here. :) 


The Skull reminds me of Captain Harlock. (Googlelah, lazy to 'splain)

 
See it's quite easy to get a present for me, just buy anything that features something as remotely looking like a Skull. Usually I prefer if said item is attached to a shiny new gadget. Hehe.



And this is what she got. Shiny eh? Do't be fooled,  that actually cost MORE than mine. It boggles the mind, eh?

So that's the report of our anniversary activity yesterday if any of you care, and if you've read until this part, that means you care. I'm touch. :)

Just kidding.
------------------------------------------

bONUS fEAtuRE (opps, wrongly clicked the caps lock)

Since last week lissa featured our house on her blog, I decided to feature my room here as bonus because she only put ONE measly image (and even that was horribly disfigured by the inclusion of my face). So if you read this, it's like being there, but do be warned, it's not. (and just like a vampire, only the invited can come inside, haha)


This is where all the magic happen, aka the work table. Fun fact: it's not really a table, only a piece of our old cupboard door hang on two side table (yes I know, creative right? and not to mention for the cost of zero RM it's quite cheap)


This is the said cupboard looking naked without all the doors. And turned into a bookcase cum storage cabinet cum filling cabinet cum AV rack cum toys rack. (Wow! so much cum in that sentence I can't help but feeling a bit dirty)


And when I sit at the work table and looking left-back, this is what I will see.

Posters, DVDs, old comics, books and magazines  galore! Fun fact: The one with the Einstein says = 'Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics, I can assure you mine are still greater' (Damn, Einstein is one hell of a geek snob royalty, isn't he? He'd get a lot of flack If it wasn't so true)

----------------------------------

Bonus BONUS feature.


Hey look! it's a rainbow! (Squint if you must)

2 comments:

Joseph said...

happy anniversary for yesterday. I am glad you enjoyed the sandwiches!

Lissa Ahmad said...

alalalala.. the entry is so sweett... feeling like surround with butterflies while reading it..

love u yang..