rss
email
twitter
facebook

Aug 9, 2009

Great Toys Haulage, Batman!

Wow!

The start of the month of August was not very healthy to my pocket.
The culprit? Hasbro is having a warehouse sale!
Which Hasbro? This Hasbro.

Transformers,
Star Wars,
Marvel,
Oh My~~

as usual, i'll let the pictures do the talking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll start with the usual group shot, as an average estimation how much all this cost.
On second tought, no I won't disclosed how much, just that it cost too damn much.
And my pocket hates me for that.

I bought 2 Star Wars figure, 4 boxes of Marvel Legend figures, a Marvel Face Off, a Star Wars light saber, an Animated Transformers figure, a Hulk figure, lots and lots of Play Doh, My Little Pony and a few littlest pet shop (I swear those last 3 toys are for Indah, pinkie swear!)

And if not for that thieving bastard who simply take other peoples items (F*cked you!) I would've had a talking Indiana Jones 12" too. Seriously, some people are just born jerks, he took a swipe at my friends items an mine when we weren't looking. :(


Group shot!
Not featured : My sad, sad, empty pockets.
Bulkhead from Animated Transformers, this figure is from Deluxe Leader line. I just love the design although it's kind of a hassle to transformed, never knew I had to used the manual to transform it.

Also, it talks!
In robot mode, it can stand quite well even if the body does not match the legs.
Listen below for the voice sample.


The figure include an alternate head although the color scheme does not match (purple?! For a green robots?!). Somebody informed me the in the cartoon the head is a villain who kind off hijacked the body.

Ehh? Whatever works with today's kids I guess.
Bulkhead in vehicle mode. Is it a truck? An army supply vehicle? A submarine in its spare time? Who knows?

Seriously, who knows? Please tell me.
Bulkhead with alternate head.
Does.Not.Match.
The cool thing about the alternate head is that it has another "wacky" phrase, altough just one, still it gave a reason to use the head once in a while.
Listen below for the alternate phrase.


This is a 2 pack of Cable & Marvel Girl from the Marvel Legends lines. I'm not sure which series. The great thing about the lines is that the figures have lots of articulation, so it is wonderful for doing poses, and playing,

Well that's what toys are for , right?
Another shot.
And no, I didn't take it out of the box yet. most probably keep it that way cause thinking of selling it later.
Another 2pack from the same Marvel Legends lines, this times it's Cannonball and Domino.
Yeah, gonna keep this mint in box too, just in case.
Another shot, yet again.
Master of Magnetism himself, Magneto. This time the figure is 12" from Marvel Legend line.
Still, it kind of troubled me cause the Magneto on the package seemed more evil than the fresh-faced, boyband-ish figure. Why?
From the same 12" Marvel Legends line, the man with the piercing eyes, Cyclops.
Another shot. Cyclops and Magneto will also be kept Mint in Package.
You know, just because.
I bought these guys just because they seems so cute. Dr Doom and Human Torch, Johnny Storm.
This R2-D2 is from the Clone Wars animated series. Nothing to comment here cause the series doesn't really take off with me.
At first I though this guy was Boba Fett, you know, the bounty hunter, but it turned out it was Jodo Kast, not as cool as Fett, still I loves the uniform and the colors.
Oh yeah! This baby is my Fav, from the sculpting, coloring, the lights up eyes, and it also talk!

Incredible Hulk
.

Who talks! and Growl! and get angry! and talk!
Great for annoying the living hell out of your spouse! :P

Click below for video sample of it talking.


This beaut is also my Fav, Star Wars Light Saber which, (wait for it), also lights up! Who woulda guess eh?

The design is from the Star Wars Force Unleashed Video game, and it's the version that can change from Jedi to Sith, just like the the video games where you can choose to be bad or bad along the way. I choose Sith! (we don't need those Rebel Scum around here)

It's green light will change to red when in Sith mode and the spikes turned up!
Unfortunately I didn't take any videos of it (too busy playing with it) so the best thing I can manage is below video for a sample of what it sounded like.



Oopps, that's from Episode 3. Sorry about that.
This is the real deal:



Episode 5:Empire Strikes Back, now that's more like it!

Final parting shot, I gave you the groups shot again!
It's been a long time since the last time I bought these much toys.
It has fired up a part of my heart doing what I enjoys doing.

Now, where do I signed up for an E-Bay account?
=====================================================

Bonus Contents : Indah's toys haulage, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Lots and lots of Play Doh, and that Pooh Bag we bought at the curve.

All the toys that will ensure her happiness! (or at at least until she's 4)

This group picture doesn't do justice of the amount of Play Doh that we bought. Indah insisted on playing them while I was taking the pictures.
There are kids in Africa that would kill to get these kinds of toys, literally.

1 comments:

MsAnak said...

Play doh, me likey.

My all time fav masa kecik2,pacik mintak sket.haha